Recent Comments

Gujarat on GMaps! Thanks Google!

શુક્રવાર, 11 એપ્રિલ, 2008 કાપલીઓ , , , , , , , , , 1 પ્રતિભાવો, આપનો પ્રતિભાવ જણાવવા અહિં Click કરો

It was very surprising to reveal that Ahemdabad is put on Google Maps too. I checked this one long ago - about a year but the images very not very clear. Now today I got it thanks to Raship's Page. (He maintains a collection of creations of the great Dr Sharad Thakar). Althought you might be already aware of, it was a great pleasant surprise for me to notice the high resolutions images of Ahmedabad other big Cities on Google Maps!
 
Just Follow the links to see some of them from here.

 Please comment on this blog so that I can know if you liked it!

1 Response to "Gujarat on GMaps! Thanks Google!"

Unknown કહ્યું...

Jai shri Krishna,

It's noce one. I could locate my flats in Ahmedabad. Now it will be very each for me to show any body the location.
great

Post a Comment

આપના પ્રતિભાવોનું હંમેશા સ્વાગત છે , your comments are always welcome.